NAOMI LEE . NETBALLER . 051295 . SACSS .
Imma happy child.
Imma friendly and nonsensical too .














































































<>










ME:
m.n.m.s@hotmail.com

immahappychild.tumblr.com


YOU:
size="3">Y



Lost wallet Sunday, January 20, 2008 Sunday, January 20, 2008
I put my wallet in the toilet and then i forgot to take it then i rushed to dance class.
When i realised that my wallet was gone,
i rushed back to the toilet to check if my wallet was still there
but it was gone.
I then returned to my dance class and started doing warm-ups.

I nearly cried ok!!
Inside my wallet was my new handphone,
$10 and my brothers ez-link card.
I took my ipod out before i left for dance class... so it is like
... lucky my ipod not inside.
Through out the entire dance lesson,
i was thinking about my lostwallet.
Then i went to call my mother to tell her
that i was staying back for IT lesson.
She told me to call her back once i was on the bus.
Then i was like
telling ramita that i could not possibly call my mum
if i have no phone.
Then we went to the general office to report the loss of my wallet.
I wrote a discription of my wallet
After that, i was on my way to attend IT lesson
when an aunty came and asked me to go to the RTC.
I thought...
what did i do wrong??
Am i in trouble??
So i went to the RTC and saw sister RITA sitting down there.
I greeted her and walked to her.
She told me to describe my wallet as she found it.
I described it and she gave it to me.
She told me to be more careful in future
and that she called my father and told him what happened.
I thanked her 3 times and went out of the room.
If my father knows what happens,
he will definetly scold me lar...
so now, i am thinking of a plan.
Bye..