NAOMI LEE . NETBALLER . 051295 . SACSS .
Imma happy child.
Imma friendly and nonsensical too .














































































<>










ME:
m.n.m.s@hotmail.com

immahappychild.tumblr.com


YOU:
size="3">Y



Monday, May 5, 2008 Monday, May 05, 2008
Hey hey...
exams gonna finish!!
I confirm pass my lit,el,geog,history and sci
Math and Chinese...
i not so sure....
I having fever...
so sad rite...
fever and exams are going on.
But today is study day
so i can rest(use comp)
HAHA.
Yesterday,
i went to pick my lil' sis up from school
she was like..
JIE JIE!
and running down the stairs...
then once she come down
she was like
where is mama??
I told her that my mom went to work and she started crying
So she was grumpy all the way home

She turned happy once she saw our dog,flounder
well,dad coming home
I not allowed to go blogging or have friendster...

but i have
SHHHH
so sad
BIES!!