NAOMI LEE . NETBALLER . 051295 . SACSS .
Imma happy child.
Imma friendly and nonsensical too .














































































<>










ME:
m.n.m.s@hotmail.com

immahappychild.tumblr.com


YOU:
size="3">Y



Saturday, May 24, 2008 Saturday, May 24, 2008
YAY!!!!!!
David Cook won by 12 million votes.
That is alot.
Time to announce my exam stuff.
I am the 11th place in class,out of 36.
I am the 32nd place in the entire level,out of 187.
You noe ramita is second in class???
So smart rite??
I wish i had her brains...
Well, today is my cousins birthday.
She is turning 5.
I had to go on the internet to search for about 25 games...
Then ramita gave me the idea to place a ball in a bowl full of disgusting stuff
and ask them to put their face to get the ball out.
I told that to my aunt but she said no.
We wanted to put chicken fats in it..haha
Oh,
I made brownies...
They were very nice:].
My aunt had to shift hse
because she lived in seletar air base but
it was going to be demolished so she had to shift.
So now she has no swimming pool...
Right now,
they are playing musical chairs..
I am too old
The theme is fairy
So they had to dress up...
but i did not have a fairy costume
and i cannot fit my 3 yr old sisters costume...
Haha:]

I have to go and help now so...
guess this is goodbye!!
P.S
I am like so happy because me and someone patched up...
She is from our class.....

*HINTHINT*