Hi I am in Holland now and it is SO NICE!!!!! The temperature is from 12 to 29. The sky is light 'till 10p.m and gets light around 5. It is so great to see my grandparents and my cousins. I am staying here for 3 weeks. The air is very cool and only one day was themperature 29. I am so happy to be here and forget everything that is troubling me.... I went shopping with my cousin yesterday(she is 16) and we bought alot of nice clothes and other stuff my other cousin is 10 and he and brother are exactly alike. I wish that these 3 weeks would never end. I will miss like i don't know how many netball lessons.... i will miss it I went cycling to the shop(winkle) with my grandmother and it was fun. the wind was blowing in my face and even though the sun was out, it was not the least bit hot.. I got my exam results back I was 11th position in my class and the 32nd in the entire level my parents were like so happy!! if i keep this up, i may be able to go to 2/8 next year I am so happy When Ms. Effeana said that i was 11th in class, i was like so shocked... When the teacher said that ramita was 2nd in class, she was like so happy she looked like she could almost cry tears of happiness I am very happy for her Then ravina also so smart!!!! I tell you, i will kidnap them and take their brains... that sounds disgusting Well, gtg I am going to my cousins house BYE P.S happy holidays