NAOMI LEE . NETBALLER . 051295 . SACSS .
Imma happy child.
Imma friendly and nonsensical too .














































































<>










ME:
m.n.m.s@hotmail.com

immahappychild.tumblr.com


YOU:
size="3">Y



Monday, April 27, 2009 Monday, April 27, 2009
heyhey
managed to complete our dance
but piggy didn't come
so on monday tried to teach her the dance
it was damn funny
we teach her 4 steps,
she'll forget the first 2.haha
so made her do the chicken dance:D
the dance exam went okay
but the stupid teacher ignoring me and piggy
then when i was on my way home,
i walked into the metal pole at the interchange
i so smart:D
Hi, piggy here.
Monkey doesn't know what to say so i'm helping her.
Aww... she loves me so much. And I love her too. But
lesser than how much she loves me lah. JUST KIDDING.
I luv Monkey to bits and pieces. She's so mean to me.
I wanna go blog shopping cause Nicole brother chased me away
and she doesn't allow me to. Those to tall people are very bad
to me!); The stupid monkey just said I was short when I'm
actually A.v.e.r.a.g.e! See how mean they are to me. Even
Abigail Cho is mean to piggy too):
Come monkey, let's go toilet during chinese:D
hello:)
hahaha.
ENQI here.
abigail is mad and that naomi is crazy.
See, piggy only know how to complain:D
Went to RTC ytd
with piggy enqi marga kelly and ying pei
we decided to eat in class
the stupid pig bought like $5 worth of popcorn chicken and ice lemon tea
she realy eat so much:D
then the RTC teacher make her throw it away. haha
SORRY RACHEL!!!!!
we'll buy you your $1 ice-cream and we LOVE YOU!!!
piggy is sad now:(
poor piggy.
she shld not have clicked that link:D
okay lar.
i got nothing interesting to say,
except that i reached sch at 6.40 today
wanted to escape from something:D


XOXOXO