Heyhey Sch finish at 9.30 today damn early lar!! So went macs with pearlyn Then after that come back sch for the award ceremony TODAY IN THE HALL SOMETHING HAPPEN!!!!! My dear Ying Pei was like damn scared She keep asking me to block her from someone Haha!! Then other things also happen lar But I cannot tell you all:D Even though I know you wanna know Tomorrow must go sch at like 7.50 for some CIP thing. I VERY LAZY GO!! but abigail put my name on the stupid paper:( Piggy didn’t come sch today:( Got exam results back!!! Like half the class failed math So you see, OUR MATH TEACHER CAN’T TEACH! My dear Nicole owes me kinderjoy cuz I did super for my Chinese MY RESULTS: Drama: 77% A1 Geog: 57% C5 History: 71% A2 Sci: 66% B3 Lit: 52% C6 El: 62% B4 Math: 43% E8 CHINESE: 53/70!! But then you add my oral and everything it is like 62% B4. The Chinese teacher pass me by like 2 marks cause I was like talking crap Last Friday went out with Nicole, crystal, piggy, fatin and marga. On the way met Abigail and meowps so they joined us Stupid Nicole bought so aladin look alike pants. Haha And the stupid piggy bought some zebra look alike dress:D Marga saw damn expensive shoes. Cost like $700!!! She wanted us to but it for her, haha. Stupid girl. CCA started. Had physical trainings. Ran so freaking much!! And you know what the bast part is?! ONLY 3 SEC 2’SCAME!! Me, pearlyn and Abigail. The others had some “umbrella thing”. Stupid them. ALL the sec3’s and 1’s came you know!! The sec 2’s this year are really something!! Haha Had CCA photo taking Coach not coming for a few trainings!!! YAY!!!!! Stupid pearlyn did something to her hair. Haha Had math lesson past few days. Like nobody was listening to her lar. Then when people do something wrong, She’ll write your name on the board. WTH lar!!! As if that will make us scared! I had no chair, so I sat on the table. Haha:D It was so fun, until the teacher ask me to go and find a chair Took photos in class:)