NAOMI LEE . NETBALLER . 051295 . SACSS .
Imma happy child.
Imma friendly and nonsensical too .














































































<>










ME:
m.n.m.s@hotmail.com

immahappychild.tumblr.com


YOU:
size="3">Y



Saturday, May 9, 2009 Saturday, May 09, 2009
Heyhey
Stayed back on fri for math tutorials and netball:D
The math thing was from 11-12
I only went up halfway during the lesson. Haha
Only me, celin, pearlyn and perlina came for the netball thinggy
Perlina had to go like when I just came down from math
So me, pearlyn and celin ended up playing football with the netball:P
Then me and celin were standing beside each other
Then pearlyn kick the ball towards us
Then both of us went to kick it
And we ended up kicking each other. Haha. Damn funny!

After a while, we were sweating like siao
So went to buy ice-cream
The like after that, celin had to go
So I was stuck with PEARLYN! Haha. that stupid girl
Did passes and shooting
That stupid pearlyn showing off
The seniors came to play, so we went to sit down
Then stupid pearlyn keep complaining about SOMETHING:D
The seniors stopped playing, so we started playing. Haha
We stopped after a while cuz the stupid sun so hot!
Went home with her around 3.30
OH!!! Had geog paper on fri

so only when I handed up my paper,
I realized that I never do one question
I am feeling damn smart now:D
Only 2 papers left!!
Science and math
Math is SO gonna suck
Don’t understand any single thing.
Chinese paper sucked too.
Couldn’t even what the stupid paper was saying
I was like guessing the answer for every question
SO gonna pass Chinese man
For lit and history, wrote so much
My hand was so pain

Haha. Need to study for math now
Cuz as you all know
OUR MATH TEACHER CAN'T TEACH!!!!

mother's day today
gonna make breakfast for my mum:D
my brother still sleeping
stupid him. don't wanna help me. haha

XOXOXO