Heyhey Went for the Romeo & Juliet play last Thursday Then that piggy keeps on obsessing over something She started asking people the same question like 10 times?! And I was sitting beside her in the bus, So just imagine how many times she asked me that question?! And the bus ride was like damn long lar!! And our class is like forever the nosiest!!♥ Sat with piggy, crystal, Nicole and Pei Lin Throughout the whole play, Nicole and I were laughing like crazy Damn funny We were laughing cause there was this guy Who played the role of a woman, So we decided that he was gayJ Then there was a 15 min break So we all went toilet Then we were like “Nicole, you need to go to the boys toilet Cause if they see your hair, They’ll chase you out of the girl’s toilet. Haha. Stupid lar she.♥ Then during the play, there will be some people who go on stage wearing black clothes and white mask. Then whenever those people appear, Crystal will be like “AHH!”. Haha Then when Juliet was gonna kill herself, It was damn quiet, then suddenly, We heard someone snoring. Damn funny lar. We all started laughing. Crystal’s phone was in my bag, Then we thought it was off… But it wasn’t. then her phone HAD to ring. So could hear the vibration And the phone vibrated like damn long lar Then the stupid teachers were sitting behind us So I had to off the phone if not we all die I had to open my bag and it is a CRUMPLER So imagine the noise it made?! I was like, oh shit!! Haha. Ying pei came sch last Friday, With both knees wrapped in bandages So poor thing lar she.♥ We were not in class for English Cause we needed to do 2 things Piggy was naughty during math And teacher almost send her RTC. Haha But instead, make piggy sit on the floor. Haha Damn stupid! Then she ask if piggy have been to RTC And the whole class was like ‘YA! Almost every lesson” Haha. That piggy really very funny. Then she wanted to call piggy’s parents Then piggy was like ‘NO!!! I will study hard. Just don’t call my parents.” Haha. Poor piggy♥ I wonder if teacher really called her parents. Stupid captain scored second highest for lit! but i still love her... right abigailllll???♥ for chinese compo, could not even understand the stupid question. so it sucked like shit haha. english was okay. wrote like so many million words. some teacher called my parents today and asked if i went to sch. stupid right. i went okay?! im guai. learn to be like me nikki♥