NAOMI LEE . NETBALLER . 051295 . SACSS .
Imma happy child.
Imma friendly and nonsensical too .














































































<>










ME:
m.n.m.s@hotmail.com

immahappychild.tumblr.com


YOU:
size="3">Y



Saturday, June 6, 2009 Saturday, June 06, 2009
Heyhey
I STRAIGHTENED MY HAIR AND CUT BANGS!!
haha
OMG. i miss camp so much lar

i miss doing all the stupid things

We had mud walk. Damn gross!!
Then I was holding piggy’s hand,
Then one part she fell down.
DAMN CUTE. Haha
Then we had to throw mud at each other
So fun! Then Ying Pei throwing mud on bobby
Then one night we had stupid fire drill at like 12.30 in the morning.
Felt like slapping their face man
Had to do it twice cuz we were not fast enough
Wth lar.
We had kayaking in the morning
Then we carried the kayak down
And I got cut by some piece of rusty metal
Haha
But we got t bathe
Then had high elements
WE HAD CAMPFIRE
It was super fun man!!
2/7 was like so hyper
Especially Ying Pei
She like eat too much sugar like that. Haha
So cute
Kelly lost her voice
Then it sounded damn sexy
Haha
Last day had to clean up
Then Ying Pei going around telling her stupid joke
haha
and the way 2/7 showered
was like damn funny
haha
I WANT ANOTHER CAMP SOON
Past few days I’ve been having some umpiring course thing
With Perlina, Victoria and Maryanne the bimbo:D
The first day we ate KFC
The next day was macs
And ytd was subway
Subway cookies are niceeeeee:D haha
We took taxi there
And everyday, the fare became more expensive
And Maryanne lost a lot of money
She left it in the taxi. Haha.
So stupid:P

Last wed, I went for training
Then I came to sch
And I realized I nvr bring rubber band
But CAPTAIN so kind
She brought for me
And until now, I still have it. Haha
THANK YOU ABIGAIL
Next wk supposed to have trng
But I’m going holiday so I’m missing all of it
Went shopping today
Bought quite a lot of stuff:D so happy!!!!!


XOXOXO