FUCK YOU BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS POST GONNA BE DAMN VULGAR THANKS TO HER!!
I SWEAR YOU DAMN KAYPO CAN?!?!
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER.
WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!
NO LIFE IS IT?!?!?!?!?
THINK EVERYBODY LIKE YOU IS IT??
I TELL YOU SMTH.
NOBOODY FUCKING LIKE YOU!
THINK YOU SO POPULAR IS IT??!!!
GET A LIFE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP ALL YOUR ACTING INFRONT OF ME CAN OR NOT??
THINK I WANT TO SEE YOU FIRST THING WHEN I COME TO SCHOOL IS IT??!!
SPOIL MY DAMN MOOD ONLY
ASSHOLE!
SOME PPL JUST HAVE NTH BETTER TO DO
THEY THINK EVERYTHING MUST ALSO GO AND INTERFERE
THAT IS CALLED KAYPO
I TAUGHT A NEW WORD TODAY
GET IT IN YOUR DAMN HEAD!!!
BITCH!!!!!!!!!
IDIOT!!!!!!!!!
ASSHOLE!!!!!!!
FUCKER!!!!!!!!
OH, ONE LAST THING,
I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU DAMN FUCKER I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!
THINK I LIKE BEING YOUR FRIEND??!?!
NO!!!!!!!!!
THAT'S WHY I'M TRYING TO AVOID YOU
BUT YOUR DAMN HEAD POP UP WHERE EVER I GO?!?!
STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK!!!!!
I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!
FUCKING KAYPO BITCH!!!!!!!!
THINK YOU SO PRETTY IS IT??
I SEE YOUR FACE I FEEL LIKE PUKING!!!!!
I GOT LOWEST IN CLASS FOR CHINESE!
feeling damn depressed!
stupid annoying fucking teacher conferenced me
she started talking abt how chinese is useful
IT"S NOT LIKE I WILL GO TO CHINA RIGHT??!
BITCH!!
thanks caroline for the chocolate:)
now, let's talk about HAPPIER stuff
went out ytd with my dear, the gayshit/taller, marga and fatin
went haji lane
then tht stupid gayshit dunno how to walk properly
she trip over some metal bar
she almost fell.
HAHA!!!
but i love you♥
and OLIVER IS HOT.
HAHAHAHAHA
it was damn fun
then when we wanted to get a taxi,
uncle say 5 ppl cannot
then my dear was the last one to leave the taxi
then she nvr close the door properly
then the uncle drive away
HAHAHA!!!!
so damn funny
then at haji,
marga's mum came
and marga got damn pissed.
aiya, then ytd tuition supposed to start at 8 end at 10
then stupid mother change to 7 to 8
DAMN LONG LEH
then my bro tuition only one hour
DAMN UNFAIR!
then had to leave early
STUPID UNCLE FROM THE TAXI
i ask him bring me to pasir ris
he bring me to kallang-.-
stupid no brain piece of shit!
then ended up late for tuition
then just now my bro talk crap to my dad
then stupid dad scolded me until i cried
didnt even give me a chance to defend myself
bastard
then later when my mum come home, round 2 ah
ANNOYING
THIS WHOLE WEEK DAMN FUCKED UP LA
then today had art
damn teacher scold non-stop
then her drawing also like crap
call herself art teacher somemore
AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
it is captain's birthday today!!
i made her a photoframe.
IT'S SO NICE!! HAHA
i realized that the gayshit has been treating me recess alot of times.
I LOVE YOU!!♥
i shall go and watch TV now!!!!
HATE ALL THE FUCKING PEOPLE WHO SPOILED MY WEEK!!!!!
XOXOXO(to the people i love♥)