HEY!!(:
ytd piggy/abi chan♥ called me when i was showering
then my mum answered it
then my mum told me that someone called me
when i asked who, she said this,
i don't know. but she has a sweet voice.
wah, i tell you ah. I LAUGHED SO DAMN MUCH!!!
her voice not even sweet okay:P
hahahah. joking la.
later she angry. your voce VERY SWEET AND NICE♥(:
Tmr going sch. I DON’T WANT!
Going out on Sunday with yingpei and Melissa(:
Let my fringe down today for a change
MISS ONG CHANGED MY PLACE!
Now sitting with Chelsea
Which means:
I’M BEHIND THE ABIGAILS♥!!(:
hahaha
Today was Mr. Seah’s last lesson with us.
Then came CMECS
DAMN BORING! I hate it!!
Was in the same grp as the GOOSE. Yuck
Had art also
But skipped like 1hr of it with CHIA YINGPEI
Walked around the sch giving MC’s to all the teachers
ytd was su ting's birthday.
I GAVE HER A HUG.
I'M SUCH A NOCE STUDENT.
Supposed to go for some walking thingy
Supposed to walk 4.4 KM!
I think nobody went.
All the sec 2’s skipped it(:
We’re all so guai and true to our cca.
NOT! Maybe only one la.
But that one ah, SIAO LA.
Wed had trng:(
ONLY 5 SEC 2’S CAME OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!
So damn little.
I’m so hurt.
They get to skip cca cuz of bridging thing.
They cheat my feelings only:’(
Went shopping with my mum on Monday^^
Bought A LOT of stuff. Hahaha
Made my mum spend alot of money(:
I feel like such an AWESOME daughter!!
I feel hungry now.
But my house no food. Damn it.
Going east coast tonight for dinner!!
Okay, have to study now.
Cuz I’m GUAI(:
XOXOXO♥
here i am still holding on to you. damn.