NAOMI LEE . NETBALLER . 051295 . SACSS .
Imma happy child.
Imma friendly and nonsensical too .














































































<>










ME:
m.n.m.s@hotmail.com

immahappychild.tumblr.com


YOU:
size="3">Y



Tuesday, September 22, 2009 Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Tonight
will be the night that i give up on you
don't know why it took so long
to realize that you're not worth it.


The more you changed,
the less of you there was.


I guess you used to be someone else.

I'm left staring out
where nothing is clear anymore.

You don't love someone cause they're perfect;
you love them in spite of the fact that they are not.

And suddenly,
i can't believe i thought that
i might be able to go through with this.

Can you tell me what the right answer is?
Cause i don't know where to look for it.

I told myself not to expect anything from you,
and as a result,
it has gotten easier for me to take what comes.