NAOMI LEE . NETBALLER . 051295 . SACSS .
Imma happy child.
Imma friendly and nonsensical too .














































































<>










ME:
m.n.m.s@hotmail.com

immahappychild.tumblr.com


YOU:
size="3">Y



Friday, October 30, 2009 Friday, October 30, 2009
OMFG!!
ytd was the last day of sch):
i'm like really gonna miss 2/7'09 so bloody much
what if we all are in diff classes next yr?!
then like, the class will be diff cause it'll be so damn quiet
i dont care
i'll make so much noise,
and the ppl in my new class can't stop me(:
i had like so much fun thanks to 2/7
i really didn't want this year to end,
but it did):
i'll NEVER forget this yr,
it was one of the best in my life
but it's okay,
we are so united,
we will keep in touch 'till we get married(:
I ♥ you guys so damn much
thanks for a wonderful year
I ♥:
my wife-Nicole
my mistress-Marga
My piggy- Abigail Chan
my captain- Abigail Cho
my girlfriend-Enqi
my shorties- mabel& caroline
drama buddy- Dawn
Awesome chairman- Rachel
babe-Ravina
my 'high' buddy- Ying Pei
my children- Jaslyn & Kelly
awesome friends- fatin & kris & meowps & melissa

CHEER UP MY MISTRESS(:
YOU CAN DATE ME
HAHAHA
I♥YOU

had trng ytd,
ONLY 4 PPL CAME
THANKS ALOT LA
OMGOMGOMG
GOT THE BUDDY LIST FOR SPORTS TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my buddies are , caitlin, claudia and zandra
I CAN'T WAIT.
WOOOOHOOOO
on wed did some circuit ting with abs.
SO DAMN TIRING I TELL YOU



XOXOXOXOXOXOXO





fuck you bitch

spoiling my fucking mood for what?

go jump off the building and die la

i dont give a shit abt you anymore

when i see you next yr,

i swear you are going to get it from me

get your fucking facts right first you fucker

don't anyhow acuse and strart scolding

fuck off.